Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
Sales and Applications Director, Global Wireless
Bethlehem (PA) and Greensboro (NC)
IQE is seeking a Sales and Applications Director for its
global wireless division.
This position will be responsible for account development, strategic planning, account status reviews, forecasting customer requirements, coordinating customer needs with production, and managing all aspects of account customer interaction. In addition, this position must be able to articulate IQE’s technology, product features and benefits to both business and technical users. Further, this position must be able to identify all the relevant technical issues to insure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
The main Responsibilities for this role are:
- Generate customer specific strategic and tactical plans.
- Generate competitive pricing strategies utilizing a detailed knowledge of market value, competitive pressures, internal costs, and margin requirements.
- Provide complete and technically accurate product quotes, generate proposals and develop long term partnership proposals.
- Compile pricing data from competitors and copy to market intelligence.
- Convey customer requirements for product management/development.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of specifications.
- Prepare technical presentations and data specific to accounts with the assistance of the engineering group.
- Present technical and business presentations to customers.
Requirements for this role are:
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics, physics, chemistry or similar discipline strongly preferred.
- RF semiconductor industry experience is essential
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a technical sales position with purchase agreement contract sales.
Other skills and abilities:
- Must possess strong technical and business knowledge to be able to adequately present the Company’s products, capabilities and business strengths to customers.
- Must understand the company costing models to effectively implement pricing scenarios.
- Must be organized and analytical; able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
- Must possess strong written communication skills.
- Must be able to frequently travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have the ability to adapt to differences in cultural mores and customs to effectively interact with international customers.
IQE offers competitive compensation, stock option & cash bonus awards, medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, Flexible Spending accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company-sponsored Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, supplemental benefits, fitness club discount and casual business attire.
IQE is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If you have the skills and experience to to join a world leader and wish to be considered for this exciting position please forward your resume/CV to:
IQE Inc, 119 Technology Drive,
Tel: (1) 610-861-6930